THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Stupid RC...

Damn it. RC raised the level cap to 60 something. I dunno if it's good or bad. Now I wanna watch Paranormal Activity. All cause of that stupid FCD and Fang. Really. Darn them. I made mee the other day... Did I say that? I don't remember. Whatever. Urgh. My love for the emotionless brick wall has returned. Ah... The hot guy. Damn myself. Fictional characters were specifically invented to make people like me sad that the hot fictional guys don't actually exist. FCD is plain evil. All of his fats radiate one word. EVIL. He kept singing "Sean Lee's like a melody in my head..." And when I stopped him, he taught my cousins to do it. Damn all of them. Lucky my bro sang "Sean Lee's like a piece of shit in my head..." Wow. Weird. Played FCD's Burnout Paradise all afternoon yesterday. So dang fun. I kept going for Showtime. Crashed like, so many cars and at least 6 buses in one go. Cool weih. Got 3 million like that. Lalala~ I'm too lazy to do my Geo. So I'll just leave it. I have no idea what to do for Moral. Damn damn damn. But I don't really care. Addicted to Yiruma now. Apparently he's Korean. And he speaks English. Very well. Shit. He's married to Miss Korea of I dunno which year... Oh my god... Don't scare me, retarded guy who doesn't know how to sing at all who is on TV now... I found out that in New England, they call Birth Control Pills Plan B. Weird. Plan A has gotta be condoms... Er... Forget what I said. I blame my mental retardedness... Anyway... Really. Apparently, Seoul isn't that cold. Last time I checked, it was 8 degrees. So, no snow. Urgh.

0 comments: