THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can I just...

Can I just die and go to hell early? Answer please, all you big guys up there... Ishk. Apparently you people just wanna leave me here to suffer. Urgh. I'm beginning to think my Toad Under A Rock theory is true. Seriously. The other one might be too. Which explains how my dream of becoming a musical genius will actually come true. Cause if I can come up with music as nice as Yiruma's, I AM one. Hopefully. But then again, we all know that's impossible. Haix... You know how I used to love Fang? Yeah. Well, somewhere along the line, I lost him. You know. In that weird tata to the hot emo-ish boy... In your mind... But now... All thanks to my bro... I love him some more... Damn. Thank you, Oh my evil little bro! So anyway. My bro came to sleep in my room last night. So we began talking about his Ruth and their future wedding... I pulled out my weird book of weird and ugly drawings and showed my bro what their children would look like in the future and all... Plus there's that wedding plan I drew up for them. The story's all planned... It involves FCD, a hot guy, Ruth's brother, and my bro's gay wedding with Ruth's... Er... Anyway... Needless to say, it's probably going to be the weirdest wedding in the whole world... But still. It's my bro. Whaddaya expect?

0 comments: