THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 4, 2009

I noticed something...

Yeah, actually. I noticed that since I saw Robert Pattinson straight on and knew that he was gonna be Edward, my interest for Twilight has significantly diminished. Yup, ever since I saw his ugly face splashed across those biography books and the posters... Ever since then, I have only touched the Twilight series... Erm... I think... Not once. Mmhmm. Cause every time Edward comes into the scene, you think of that icky Rob Pattinson, and you wanna puke. Seriously. >.< I read The Parliment of Blood last night... It was so retarded. The woman was an idiot and should have died. Dammit. There was a boy called Eddie... Weird... Ahem, ahem... Anyway, I'm going to Korea at 9.30 tonight. Wee... Charing the PSP, Gameboy, MP4 and phone. Urgh. Later still have to go Kumon. Hate it... Whatever. I'm gonna heal my mood by reading about Fnick now... It's calming... Still love him to the end of the world...

0 comments: