THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 30, 2009

Dunno why...

Really. I dunno why. I just like tall, dark and handsom guys with a sick sense of humor. It's scary sometimes. They're like, so hot. Haha... Anyway. Fly.fm last night was weird... Taylor Swift was guest DJ-ing for Ryan Seacrest on AT40. Cause he was bloated, apparently. The people asked her fan questions. There was that "Are you dating Taylor Lautner?" question, and she avoided it. Darn. I took that My kind of guy thing on notes, and it was okay. Tralala~ I'm too lazy to write my story. No inspirtation. I just started on the dragons. I've decided to make Xena, or whatever I decide to name her, critical, sarcastic, weird and a pessimist. Nice huh? Dunno why, but Will is like, being retarded. Confused. Apparently Robert Pattinson's chest is disgusting. Really pale, no muscles, and hairy. Ew... Ash's mom told me. Ew ew ew. That was like, the biggest sacrifice he could have made. Since he has zero muscles and icky complexion. FCD should listen to Face Drop. You know, the one by Sean Kingston, about how people shouldn't judge him by his fatness... Yeah. Darn Taylor Lautner and his abs. Hot hot hot. I wanna build a house already. All cause of Claire. She got that bloody Sims 3. Evil little retard... I'm not going to watch New Moon. Don't wanna waste my money and give myself mental scarring. Cause of RP's icky chest... Taylor Swift said she wrote Love Story in 25 minutes on her bedroom floor. Like, wow. It's a bit stupid, really. How I used to think, you know. About those things... Not gonna say anything anymore. Pausen told me to trash Sean on his Facebook. He and Snail did it too. I wanna kill Snail. Gr... My bro learned the Hot... Hot... Hot... Hot.. Hot hot hot hot, that's very hot! thing. Ew. Scary. Whatever.

0 comments: