THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 28, 2009

A cup of caramel macchiato would be nice...

Gr... I hate all the radio stations now... They're all "Oh! Robert Pattinson is so hot! New Moon! New Moon!" Pui. I hate them... Anyway, I'm confirmed to go to Korea... :) Spent the last two days shopping for winter stuff... I got a grey ski cap... I look like a cancer patient... >.< Now Claire got a replacement for Tabi liao... Cause she accepted that she'll never get Tabi when Tabi had to kiss that girl... Now she has some guy called Taec... I got no replacement for anyone... :) Like I care... I think this is Hugh Jackman week on Star Movies... Yesterday night I went down to watch TV, and there was X-Men 2 on SMV... Then after that got Deception... Also got Hugh Jackman... That's why... I watched Shooter... Quite nice... He runs around shooting people and blowing things up... FCD says Taylor Swift can rap but cannot sing... Dunno how that happened... He likes that Thug Story - Taylor Swift and T-Pain... Watched a bit of South Park yesterday... We were all like, "Bryan, get out of the room!" Cause... You know... It was the one about AIDS... So retarded... I went to play badminton today. It was weird. Then I just went to Universal Traveller... Oh yeah... Everyone who reads this, who only consist of Claire and maybe Chris, Snail wants you all to vote for his "ex GF" on Kitschen or something... It's on Facebook... He asked me to tell you all... Cause he want to waste my time and money... I'm doing this for... Nothing. We went to the Bangi Kopitiam to eat just now. The waiter must've thought I was crazy... I started laughing for no reason... Again... He was staring at me weirdly. I know. Now got X-men on TV. Not X-men 2... See what I mean about Hugh Jackman week? Presicely.

0 comments: